Sunday, December 7, 2008

World Hunger

It isn't just a generic beauty pageant answer.

World hunger has always and will always exist.

But it is currently at a crisis point. The globe is in an economic crisis and that means food shortages.

I don't know of a global food pantry. I don't think I can FedEx bags of rice or boxes of spagetti.

But there are organizations that help.

Saturday, I selected The World Food Program after hearing a story on NPR about the global food crisis.

With this group, you can even specify where you want your money to go.

Darfur was my choice.

Haiti, Myanmar, School Meals, Mother and Child nutrition... or just the greatest need and allowing the program to determine where the donation goes.

$10, $25, $100... if I had more, I would give more. But every little bit helps.

So take a little bit and help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment form is open to anyone who would like to share! Inappropriate content will be deleted.