Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Oops!

I wrote that big old post about books from my childhood and meant for it to be over at my other blog, Eternal Lizdom.

So to make up for it, I think I'll buy some of those favorite books and donate them somewhere. I'll do some research to see where they may be most needed.

Today's good deed... cleaning off other people's cars in my work parking lot. Snow and ice this afternoon... Nothing terribly difficult to clean off. But my friend and I cleaned off 2 cars of folks we knew would appreciate it!

2 comments:

  1. Which lot? I can be there in 10 minutes. My car is not that dirty. It shoud not take to long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure I missed yours? I thought we scrapped and swept yours off?

    ReplyDelete

Comment form is open to anyone who would like to share! Inappropriate content will be deleted.