Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bonus!

Bonus good deed opportunity today!!

I had bagged up last year's coats and jackets (from the kids) and, while cleaning out a bedroom, found an unopened pack of diapers. In addition, I manage our cell phones at work and we recently switched carriers so I had a handful of old phones and equipment that can no longer be used.

I am an active member of a local moms' online community and there is a mom on that site who is part of a domestic violence rescue program. She literally picks up women and children when they are escaping abusive situations.

I contacted her and she was more than happy for the items I had. So a good donation made to a very good cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment form is open to anyone who would like to share! Inappropriate content will be deleted.