Sunday, November 30, 2008

Moms In Need...

I think that helping fellow moms is the best.

I also think that children are wise beyond our understanding.

Yesterday, we were at Target. Husband was slightly cranky but coming out of his funk. We unload the cart, load the kids, he takes the cart back. Gets in the car and notices me staring out the window.

I'm watching 2 moms unload their carts. They are there together and each has a young child with them. They are each unloading into their respective vehicles.

I tell Husband that I am considering going over and offering to take their carts for them. I know that I would appreciate that sort of offer of help when I'm out with my kids.

He gives me some attitude. So I back off. They have each other, they will help each other out. Right? We banter back and forth- him telling me to go, me saying that they weren't done unloading, blah, blah, blah.

A voice comes from the backseat.

"Mommy. We are supposed to help people."

So I got out of the car...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THAT YOU GOT OUT OF THE CAR!!!! YEa for you!! Thanks for sharing your awesome example!! Kudos to you!!

    http://momza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment form is open to anyone who would like to share! Inappropriate content will be deleted.